When you read, or in any verbal, electronic, or hard-copy manner communicate any content of williamforrest.com to yourself or others, you agree to the following :
- All original content is copyrighted by williamforrest.com owner William F Winchester Jr, who also owns the williamforrest.com trademark.
- Use of all original content within williamforrest.com is prohibited without conditional permission from William F Winchester Jr., as articulated within the entirety of item 7, inclusive of 7.(A) and 7.(B), below
- Unless otherwise attributed, referenced, or linked, all williamforrest.com content is original, and is based on the readings, observations, experiences, reflections, opinions, or any combination thereof, of William F Winchester Jr, who will be credited with authorship of all original content.
- Consider nothing within williamforrest.com to be factual. Your own judgment and research should inform your ultimate, personal decision about the accuracy and/or veracity of everything within williamforrest.com
- Presently there are no advertisers, nevertheless williamforrest.com does have the means to monitor traffic.
- If you do not agree to items 1-4 above, and to the user compliance specified within items 7, 7.(A), and 7.(B) below, then exit williamforrest.com immediately and make no reference to the site or to its contents by any means.
- If you agree to items 1-4 above, then permission is granted to read, cite, print, use, link, or in any manner communicate contents of williamforrest.com providing you concurrently agree to comply with the following: (A) Quotations from williamforrest.com include credit to either williamforrest.com or William F Winchester Jr. (B) In exchange for access to williamforrest.com, you agree not to sue williamforrest.com for any original, quoted, referenced, or linked content.